Registration for Spring 2017 starts Monday, March 20th!
Adult Swim Lessons (All Levels)
- Monday 7:30pm - 8:15pm - 71312
- Sunday 7:00pm - 7:45pm - 71313
- Monday 7:30pm - 8:15pm - 71314
- Sunday 7:30pm - 8:15pm - 71315
- Cost: $66.00 / 10 Classes
Starts: April 3rd & 9th
Adult Private Swim Lessons
Private Lessons are a great option if you are interested in learning to swim but are not sure if you would feel comfortable in a group setting. Remember, private lessons are not just for kids! They are 30 minutes in length. Click here to view our Private Swim Lesson Schedule.
Starts April 3rd
Masters Swimming (19+)
Are you able to swim at least 10 consecutive lengths of the pool, then the Masters Swim Program is a great place to pursue your fitness goals. Our level 3 coaches, Heidi and Kevin, will provide you with great strategies to develop your swimming skills and efficient movement in the water. Try a practice today!
- Monday & Wednesday*, 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00am - 7:15am
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 8:30pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday, 7:30pm-9:00pm
3 Month Unlimited Masters Pass
- Lifestyle Plus: $135.00
- Lifestyle Family: $153.00
- Non Member: $180.00
10 Punch Pass
- Member $52.50
- Non Member $70.00
- Member $6.00
- Non Member $8.00
- HST is not included. Please continue to register at the Front Desk each quarter session.
- The 10 punch passes are a convenient way for payment, offer is the same as a per practice price.
- If you are a new Masters participant, a yearly fee is required to register with Swim Nova Scotia. The amount of $25 will be collected by the Masters Coach.
- *Wednesday time may be adjusted to 11:45 - 1:15pm if there is a school rental.
Starts April 3rd
We are very excited to be offering this program exclusively in our facility! Our trainer is Denise Saulnier, certified by Canadian Aqua fitness Leaders Alliance. This low impact class addresses the following components of marathon training: core strengthening, conditioning and rehabilitation if injured. Please note that this class is now part of our Group Exercise Program.
- Thursday 7:00pm - 7:45pm
Starts April 2017
Gentle Aqua (Formerly Gentle ROM)
This class is designed to help relieve pain while improving posture, range of motion, strength and flexibility for those recovering from surgery or chronic pain. Gentle range of motion exercises are performed in the leisure pool to relax stiff, aching muscles and joints. There is no cardio component to this class. Please note that this class is now part of our Group Exercise Program.