Registration for Winter 2018 starts December 11th
Private Lessons / Semi Private Lessons
These lessons are designed for children who require one-on-one instruction. Classes are 30 minutes in length and for 10 weeks. To request private lessons, please register at our Front Desk and please make sure to give a detailed reason for your child's need of a private lesson. In the event of a cancellation, Private Lessons will have the same policy as regular swimming lessons. There are no makeup lessons for missed classes. Semi Private: Client is responsible for organizing the 2 children in the semi private lesson and they must be at the same level or at most be 1 level in the difference.
Private / Semi Private Lesson Times
- Private: $166.00 / 10 classes
- Semi Private: $115 / 10 classes (This price is per participant).
Starts: January 8th
La Natation en Francais
Are you a french speaking family looking for extracurricular activities? Or maybe your child is an immersion student and you are looking for ways to enforce the language.
The Sackville Sports Stadium presents Red Cross Swim Kids and Red Cross Preschool lessons in FRENCH! The instructor will be teaching the same great skills and activities, the only difference will be the language.
- Swim Kids 1: Wednesday 6:30pm - 74074
- Swim Kids 2: Wednesday 6:30pm - 74115
- Swim Kids 3: Wednesday 4:30pm - 74145
- Swim Kids 4: Wednesday 4:30pm - 74173
- Swim Kids 5: Wednesday 5:00pm - 74191
- Swim Kids 6: Wednesday 5:00pm - 74210
- Swim Kids 7: Wednesday 5:45pm - 74221
- Swim Kids 8: Wednesday 5:45pm - 74232
- Swim Kids 9: Wednesday 5:45pm - 74242
- Swim Kids 10: Wednesday 5:45pm - 74084
- Swim Kids 1-4 (30 Minutes): $58.00 / 10 classes
- Swim Kids 5-10 (45 Minutes): $61.00 / 10 classes
Starts: January 10th
Pre-Teen / Teen Lessons
This program is designed for the teen or pre-teen who would like to develop their swimming strokes and further their knowledge of water safety. The program is individualized addressing the various needs within the group.
Teen Basics - Swimmers must be at least 12 years old.
For individuals with little or no swimming ability and who are not comfortable in deep water.
- Wednesday 7:00pm - 7:45pm - 74245
Teen Strokes - Swimmers must be at least 12 years old.
Teens who have limited swimming ability and need stroke development. They must be comfortable in deep water.
- Wednesday 7:00pm - 7:45pm - 74246
- Cost: $66.00
Starts: January 10th
Assisted Family Swim
We are offering swimming lessons developed for children with special needs and their families to teach swimming and water safety skills. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, and engaging experience for families in the metro area.
- Saturday 5:00pm-6:00pm - 73664
- $50.00 / 10 Weeks
Starts: January 13th
A newly offered program for the Sackville Sports Stadium gives youth over 11 years of age an opportunity to develop competitive swimming skills and a higher fitness standard along with promoting a lifetime passion for swimming. Our coaches will provide stroke correction and technical training.
- Tuesday 7:00pm - 8:00pm - 73712
- Cost: $74.00 / 8 classes
Starts: January 9th
Aquatic Junior Leadership Wave Runners (11-15yrs)
This program will focus on the Aquatic programming and lifeguarding skills. The participants will help the swimming instructors with the swimming lessons, assisted lifeguards during public swims, as well as learn first aid skills and participate in the swim to survive program.
- Monday 4:30pm - 5:30pm - 73656
- Thursday 4:30pm - 5:30pm - 73657
- Friday 6:30pm - 7:30pm - 73658
- Cost: $60.00 / 10 Classes
Starts: January 8th
(Ages 8-13yrs) Swim patrol provides enriched training for those who are ready to go beyond learn-to-swim. Swim Patrol's three levels – Rookie, Ranger, and Star – continue to develop participants' swim strokes and provide the skill foundation that prepares them for success in the Society's Bronze Medal awards. Swimmers are challenged with distance swim workouts, timed swims and object carries in the water. First Aid focuses on assessment of unconscious victims, treatment of victims in shock and obstructed airway procedures, treatment of bone or joint injuries and respiratory emergencies including asthma and allergic reactions. Lifesaving skills include defence methods, victim removals and rolling over and supporting a victim face up in shallow water.
- Thursday 4:30pm - 5:15pm - 74243
- Friday 4:30pm - 5:15pm - 74244
- Cost: $61.00 / 10 classes
Starts: January 11th
Aquatic Kiddie Capers Pre-School - NEW!
(Ages 3-5yrs) Playtime and swim time! Come make new friends with us! Play games, make crafts, read stories and swim. Please note that this is an un-parented program. Pre-requisite: Minimum age of 3 and potty trained.
- Monday 9:15am - 11:45am - 73659
- Tuesday 9:15am - 11:45am - 73660
- Wednesday 9:15am - 11:45am - 73661
- Thursday 9:15am - 11:45am - 73662
- Friday 9:15am - 11:45am - 73663
- Cost: $77.00 / 10 classes