Registration for Winter 2018 starts Monday, December 11th!
Adult Swim Lessons (All Levels)
- Tuesday 7:45pm - 8:30pm - 73652
- Sunday 7:00pm - 7:45pm - 73653
- Tuesday 7:45pm - 8:30pm - 73654
- Sunday 7:00pm - 7:45pm - 73655
- Cost: $66.00 / 8 Classes
Starts: January 9th &14th
Adult Private Swim Lessons
Private Lessons are a great option if you are interested in learning to swim but are not sure if you would feel comfortable in a group setting. Remember, private lessons are not just for kids! They are 30 minutes in length. Click here to view our Private Swim Lesson Schedule.
Starts January 8th
Masters Swimming (19+)
Are you able to swim at least 10 consecutive lengths of the pool, then the Masters Swim Program is a great place to pursue your fitness goals. Our level 3 coaches, Heidi and Kevin, will provide you with great strategies to develop your swimming skills and efficient movement in the water. Try a practice today!
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00am - 7:15am
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 8:30pm - 10:00pm
3 Month Unlimited Masters Pass
- Lifestyle Plus / Pool Member: $135.00
- Lifestyle Family: $153.00
- Non Member: $180.00
10 Punch Pass
- Member $52.50
- Non Member $70.00
- Member $6.00
- Non Member $8.00
- HST is not included. Please continue to register at the Front Desk each quarter session.
- The 10 punch passes are a convenient way for payment, offer is the same as a per practice price.
- If you are a new Masters participant, a yearly fee is required to register with Swim Nova Scotia. The amount of $25 will be collected by the Masters Coach.
- *Wednesday time may be adjusted to 11:45 - 1:15pm if there is a school rental.
Starts January 2nd
We are very excited to be offering this program exclusively in our facility! Our trainer is Denise Saulnier, certified by Canadian Aqua fitness Leaders Alliance. This low impact class addresses the following components of marathon training: core strengthening, conditioning and rehabilitation if injured. Please note that this class is now part of our Group Exercise Program.
- Thursday 7:00pm - 7:45pm
Starts January 2018
Group Exercise Aqua Classes
Our Aqua Group Exercise Prorgam is great for those looking for low to high intesntiy aqua fitness classes! For a complete description of classes, please click here.